Friday, May 23, 2008

happy holiday!!!

well..
lets juz stop studying for a while..
here comes da mid year skol holidays..
=DD
finally can relax after da cruel n stressing exam...

bout my exam..
sighs..
so not gonna win this time..
rmb da last blog i wrote..
starting to regret...
=PP

feel totally down for my MATH..
TT
mayb i'm juz wat tony said..
i'm too stress..
n 'overly ambitious' ?..
gonna blame myself for dat//

anyway..
skol's over...
n i so gonna rock myself this holiday..
i mean it..

theory result is gonna come out..
congratulation SANDY/.
^^
she gt 94..
so unbelievable..
i mean...
i thought she gonna pass or merit.,..
i m so bad...
huh.,,
i wonder hows mine..
GOD pls let me pass it....

n then,..
i realize dat i like sleeping after skol too eh..
=S

-END-

4 comments:

Mindy said...

don't felt too down for your maths la babe;
its over. lets work hard for the upcoming one =D
you know you can do it well, right?
btw i don't get whut you meant in my blog..?_?

Melissa ng said...

lol. pt.
everything over dy.
i agree wit wat yl said.
:DD

Geralvin said...

Nice blog, wanna link?

Do come to my blog to visit. Sure u will like it.

http://my-interesting-fact.blogspot.com/

http://my-interesting-lifes.blogspot.com/

This is blogs of mine. Come and Leave a foot print oh.

Mindy said...

darl, tagged again and again. ;)