Thursday, June 19, 2008

tagged .... sorry for late ..yl ^^

sry yl..
can i consider this as 2 tags?
xDD


8 things I'm passionate about:
-my piano.
-my computer
-my music
-my boy... (i wonder who's he..)
-my clothes
-my gundam seed & destiny
-my dear frens
-my family...

8 things I say or do too often:
SAY
-gor arr
-sen arr
-mi arr
-kak!
-mokie
-lolx
-za dou
-sorry & thankyou ^^

DO
-running up n down da library..
-hang out wit mo
-eat
-drink water
-sitting in front of pc for 'n' hours
-buat bising..
-rush my hw last minute
-singing...

8 things i've read recently
wat can i say...
-novel from yl..
-resipe book
-teks books
-reference books
-folios
-piano exam pieces
-email
-blogsss

8 songs i could listen over and over again
wow..
alot for me..
-when i'm gone - click five
-no air - jordin sparks ft chris brown
-high school musicals
-rihanna 's
-anime's
-chinese's
-hokkien's
-cantonese's

8 things I learned last year
-new lessons
-first aid
-to see ppl clearly
-to know right n wrongs
-to understand
-to love
-to forgive
-to be prepared

8 people to tag:
anyone who interested to be tagged...

No comments: