Saturday, July 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me ...

18th July 2008
its my 15th birthday...

well...
kinda shocked when i saw munsee sitting in my class...
early in the morning.
haha///
present present present..
thanks alot...
to :
munsee
yeeyan & looiyee
sam & shingwei
chinlung

^^

thousands of wishes from my frens..
birthday messages spamming my inbox..
thanks alot .. my frens

wishes from :
~my school mates ..
mok
adlene
yeeyan
sam
shingwei
kek
yonglin
carmen
ychen
joeann
joanne
jiaqi
jessica
xinyan
jensyh
chinlung
looiyee
ainaa
soliha
nadia
diana
mel
faiqah
amirah
... ... ... ... ... etc/

lolx

~sms wishes
sihyoong
benny
hanfeng
kenhui
weihoow
pengseong
beatrice
jasmine
... ... ... etc

special thanks to :
miss SERENE !!!
she called me far from Ipoh ..
juz to wish me a happy birthday..
touched =D
thanks alot gal ***

n ya...
peiyee sis..
who has da same birthday with me .
haha

thanks alots guys..
08 wishes...

hope everyone
happy always ya//
Form 3 's
good luck in PMR

-END-

No comments: