Saturday, January 3, 2009

i hate this ..

last night was a horrible night ..
damn horrible
and i hate this very much



daddy and mummy and kenny went jb
and again .. left 3 of us with our kakak
its okay actually cuz we already home alone for n times..
the thing is
last
night



about 3 am ,
kakak wake me up and call me to set the alarm system..
well according to her there's 'knocking' sound from the kitchen
lolx.. i was freaked out
when i reach i front of the alarm system my brain was empty lol
i nearly forgot the password.
omg.. luckily there's a board for me to refer..
then , tony and kakak said there's a motobike outside the gate ..
but i cant see any la..
dunno why ..
then we start to call someone to help lol
called mum and mr lee
mum and dad keep asking tony wat happened
and i just sit on my bed doing nothing ..
i was scared
although i din see anyone
few minuted later, mr lee came..
we on all the lights in the house
me lee and his brother checked every compound of our house..
i grabbed a golf stick from the store room ..
haha .. stupid i know
but just in case lol
there's nothing found ..
luckily ..
then tony call me to sleep first
i dun dare actually
but since he also wanna sleep so okay la..
plus sandy is sleeping on the bed beside mine
and i've done a stupid thing
i actually sleep WITH the golf stick beside me..
@.@

dad and mum,
can u guys please come back asap TT
hope this wont happen ever again
not in my life!!!

-END-

No comments: