Wednesday, February 25, 2009

end of bad luck?

lolx..
remember i said i lost my precious phone??
well..
its .. erm.. BACK xD

way too excited lol..
its back ..
dont know whether ap headmaster caught that guy
or he surrender himself lol

well.. ealier, i tried sending message to my phone ( when it was in the culprit's hand)
and he replied...
and he said 'sorry' when i ask him why he stole my phone..
then my mom just 'encourage' me to ask him for return..
and after dont-know-how-many messages..
he just agreed to give it back lol
and i dont know why

btw, ychen's ic is back too =)
but not her purse..
well.. she was quite sad as the purse was given by her friends last year..
awh...
ahkeat's phone is back too..
but not with simcard and memory card..
mine is back with damaged skin and one of the buttons..
and lost all the contacts, songs, pictures as the thief was about to make it his phone lol
wat it has is his friends number, some dunno-wat-song (Islam or something), and a picture of a guy..
i wonder is that guy the thief//?
oh watever la..
he is punished by his school.. 'gantung sekolah' - heard from ychen

anyway,
i felt so damn lucky lurr
really
and here i wanna thanks a few people :
~ my mom
for encouraging me to sms that guy
and go to ap to talk to their headmaster to ask for the news of my phone
(although she get very fed-up with that man lol)
~ my friends
who care when they know the news =)
~ teachers?
for really get into this case
~ ap headmaster?
for having such a cctv system
for getting back my phone??
~ and lastly
-manhouw- lol
for bringing my phone to me xD
thanks ya ^^

last word
welcome back nokia 6120 classics
welcome back 0169627885

now i gonna keyin all the contacts
and waiting for repair..

GOD did blessed me ^^
thank god

-END-

No comments: