Saturday, April 25, 2009

dream

finally..
i got to dream about my dad TT
okay
here goes the story
________________________

time :-
probably when SPM is near lol
(i also dunno why)

scene :-
school
mum's room

people involved :-
jieyin (dont ask why)
me
mum
tony

here goes
i was talking to jieyin
about scholarship or dunno what
and jieyin told me that i need at least 12 subjects to get xx scholarship or what
cant actually remember
since i'm taking only 10 subjects
i start to panic
and i'm been thinking of accounts
but how the hell i can study that
and i started to cry in my mum's room

suddenly,
i feel a strange wind blowing into the room
but i just crying because i can feel the panic and stress
then i heard the cupboard opening/closing
then i walk towards the cupboard
which is near to my dad's table
and i found a Fluorescent lamp tube
and there's some words on the tube
written in Chinese
sorry i forgot the message on it
but it probably something like
'dun be too stress , 顺其自然 '
prabably from dad ... ...

i was crying and i remember i ask him
'i dont know what to do'

then i woke

i've dream of my dad
and the fluorescent lamp only exists in my dream
and i was crying again TT
__________________________________________

there goes
daddy's watching over us=)

-END-

No comments: