Thursday, June 25, 2009

life*study* getting .... harder

well.. since my life is mostly about study lol
its getting difficult
biology, chemistry, physics,
sometimes i do feel like crying when i cant understand ...
why are we / am i suffer like this..
tell me why . . . . . .

this saturday = schooling
but it will be hari bersama pelanggan(parents) anyway
and st john annual inspection will be on this sunday
another packed week
just that i didnt join them for flag day =\

finally i've done moral thing.
finally i've settle add math file.
finally i've done reading 'breaking dawn' xD
finally i've . . .

i want to study
my mind told me to do so
but my body refuses.
haiz

guess its just an update..
so that there wont be another dead blog lol

incomings :
piano exam
twilight
school examSS
new moon movie
etc

-END-
peitsuey

No comments: