Tuesday, August 25, 2009

movies

i've entered cineme today
xD
well, i remember the last time i enter cinema was in July
watching Transformer

well, watched 'On His Majesty's Secret Service'
its a humorous movie,
i don't know about others but me and jieyin just keep laughing
Louis Koo
one of my favourite actor
this movie just prove that he's still one of my favourite ones xD

anyway, there are a few movies that i want to watch
~ danceflick
~ G.I.Joe
~ Kungfu Cyborg
~ NewMoon !!!

haha

oh yea
forgot about the performance for AGM lol
since i'm not going so i think i better see them practice
its geting more and more funny
yet, i just found out that our little friends can be such imaginative
Gambateh my fellow juniors lol

anyone going for movies???
again

-END-
peitsuey
addicted to FFS

No comments: