Tuesday, October 27, 2009

dear blog,
i'm here to speak everything out.
it had been the worst kind of exam in my life..
its not like i need all As in the exam ..
its about me..
just me

1st, i dont have even a tinge of mood to study
2nd, i feel sick of studying
3rd, my brain is just not working during the exam
4th, i lost EVERY KNOWLEDGE IN MY MIND when it comes for me to answer the questions, which is the desperate part.
5th, I AM REGRETTING OF NOT CHEATING !!!!

okay, i cant tell what is the feeling inside of me now.
it just aint study
i want freedom
wish to end this quick
my head is getting sicker and sicker
and i'm just struggling now.
God please save me.
please end this exam quick

i'm at the edge of death
please, pull me back TT
it will be a failure . . .

-END-
peitsuey
suffering ... desperating

No comments: