Wednesday, January 19, 2011

update

1. Get used of my working hours already.
2. Started to talk alot at home as my time spent at home is so much lesser now. =x
3. Watched ' Season of the witch' with movie gang. Well, this time, we go in legally xD
4. Watched 'Great Day' with family. It was a nice movie tho.
5. Please dont ask me about watching ghost movie again la guys, i think i still dont have the courage to stand the consequences.
6. Busy finding new year clothes already.
7. The weather nowadays is rather ... We are facing a winter morning and a summer afternoon ...... I bet what happen up there ... =\
8. Counter-striking is a new thing to fill my time now. But still, i think i cant handle it smoothly .....
9. Movies incoming.
10. New year around the corner. =D


-END-
peitsuey

No comments: