Saturday, April 30, 2011

towards the beginning of my new chapter

1. So sad to say bye to matriculation. Appeal! appeal!! And congratulations to ychen and mei sim and those who got it. And also 'regards' to those who reject it ==
2. There goes my 16-hour-working life. Tuition centre's students, all the best to you all la with your corrections xD
3. Reluctantly say bye to Qdees, and the kids, and teachers. I'll always remember the cute faces =D And i have to say, doing revision with them in day care is really not the job i'm going to do it again .......
4. Just cant stop my drama addict, finished another korean drama recommended by joeann. It was nice tho ;)
5. Mum will be back in 3 days i guess. And i can see that kenny surely missed her much...
6. Gonna find my uniform, get a school bag, buy some stationeries for form 6 ....
7. Or perhaps wish for winning a lottery for me to go inti ......
8. Conclusion is, time flies and goes without my notice and it is just too fast that i cant even manage to decide what's going to be next .....

-END-
peitsuey

2 comments:

Mr.Sabs said...

if u reli wan go to for matriks, try this, send letter to MCA office,u will have a very good chance, worth of trying : )..^^




http://www.mca.org.my/cn/files/2011/04/Borang-Rayuan-Matrikulasi-2011.pdf

pt_life_engjulie said...

thank you. already did ^^