Saturday, July 18, 2009

thanks everyone

this post is dedicated to all my friends i met in my life.

thanks alot for all the wishes..
i'll never forget every single word of them..
=)

special thanks to all my besties
mokie, joeann, yl, ychen, yeeyan, carmen, jieyin, sammy, shingwei, looiyee, etc
buddies ..
seniors..
piano gangs
joujin, yanwen, munsee, joulin
GOOD LUCK IN EXAM
primary gang xD
cousins

love you guys muackss

thanks alot

well.. my sweet 16th year isnt go on very well
yet, i appreciate all your wishes and blessings..
thanks again =)

and for this year,
i received presents also xD
and instead of birthday cake,
i had mum's delicious spaghetti for dinner..
aww.. she cooked for me although she got dinner to attend..
love ya mom
love ya lotz

-END-
peitsuey
sweet 16

1 comment:

~Kayc'' said...

happy then good lar~xD
rmb me??