Wednesday, July 15, 2009

updates

its been a long time since i abandoned my blog xD
okay let see.. where should we start..

well..
9th of July
we had pj, playing softball.
unbelievably i hit twice and finish all the 'whatever it is called''point?
2 times ..
hahaha
jejak maklumat in the afternoon
my group
Carmen
Joeann
Mokie
Vickter
Peitsuey

see.. got MVP man xD

it was hard tho .. yet fun okay ...

10th of July
daddy's 100th
cousins and relatives were here.
watch transformer II muahaha
damn nice .. double thumbs up =)
and because of my dear little cousins, i never touch my pc and also tv for 3 days !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PHOOI SHIN xD
11th of July
some of the relatives went back
i miss the time to hang out with cousins because of piano extra class and tuition
heard that they played snooker and bowling =\
whatever..
had dinner at Just Relax
haha.. my sister cousins are too naive la lol
skip
skip
15th of July
finally i put on my st john uniform
it was still tight enough lol
kawad today .. and i'm giving command for the girls..
ish .. wrong method make my throat suffer ..
haizz
piano lesson was okay xD
hope i pass everthing smoothly this year
last but not the least
incomings
- birthday in 2 days
- piano exam in a week
how great is that
p/s July exam is CANCELLED !!??
-END-
peitsuey
prepared

No comments: