Sunday, January 15, 2012

haha, sei ye 'the king' , never knew you're such a pity man....
so what if you got lower grade,
still you can go and tell the whole wolrd you've done your best .... proudly .......
but now what you do.. telling the whole world you actually got a higher grade so that people would amuse you or or admire you??? oh come on .... it's such a pity to do so .... haha
it'll eventually turn out to be something bad dude.. trust me .....


stop talking bout 'the king'
now about me... just about me..
well tomorrow i'm going to hand in my english report already ..
and that means i'm going to be freeeeeee from these shitttty reports and go on my life
------ MY HAPPY-GO-LUCKY LIFE -----
for at least until chinese new year ...
yippiee! xD

but then after that, it's a mid sem test again .....
time flies and year, i'm sitting for my last mid sem test after cny
how great is that...
soon,it'll be the end of matriks ady LOL

counting down :
cny > 5 days
ups > 2 weeks
cny celebration of KMPh> 1 month
pspm 2 > 3 months
end of matriks > 3 months
=D

-END-
peitsuey



No comments: